Thursday, January 22, 2009

Family Time

Dad had a peaceful night last night. He is showing signs that his body is slowing down. He is not really responsive to us. We are very thankful for the evening we had with him last night. We listened to Donovan and the Beatles while he sang along. He sang Jennifer Juniper to Jenn which was the inspiration behind her name. Go google it today and think of him.

We want to thank all of the visitors we have had, food that was prepared and prayers that are still being said. We have been blessed beyond words. At this time we are going to request that we have time with our daddy. I will continue to update the blog if something changes. Thank you again. He is holding us tight we can feel it.

6 comments:

  1. Sarah, everyone at work is holding you tight too. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. Feel so helpless it makes me sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, Reed spoke for many of us when he said, "Please know that I wake up everyday and go to sleep every night with you on my mind." You are all in our heart and prayers.

    May God's blessings sustain you, may His peace fill you, may this coming week be full of God’s enveloping grace, Selah,Sarah. AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candie, Sarah, Jen, and Family, You are in our thoughts and prayers always. This is such a difficult time for you, and I'm so thankful that you are being held in God's hands.
    Your happy memories will sustain you-- and you have so very many!
    Love to you all, Kathy Flynn
    Candie,
    Mu Chapter members and the GWITS all are praying for you for strength and wanting you to know we're here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not been able to stop thinking of you all. I wish I were there, but I know I couldn't do anything except to let you all know how much you are loved. You are in my prayers, and in my heart. Melanie Pierpont

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am here and want to just let you know that I respect and love all of you for what you and Dave are going thru...thank you so much for the blogg it is such a gift to us who cannot be with you physically.....thank you Loveingly Dianne Hanson Torbeck.....As your Dad says to me always Hey Di

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEARING THAT SONG REMINDED ME OF THE TIME WE WERE AT THE FLORABAMA AND DAVE, TIM FOSTER, PETE BAIN AND I SAT AROUND AND SANG ALL THE OLDIES WE COULD REMEBER. DAVE HAD A GREAT VOICE AND I DON'T BUT WE HAD A REALLY GOOD TIME. MT PRAYERS FOR YOU ALL AND KNOW THAT HE WILL BE WITH THE LORD. HE TOLD ME THAT YOU GUYS WERE GOING TO A REAL NEAT CHURCH AND HE FELT AT HOME THERE. LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL.
    CLARK

    ReplyDelete